When you become a member of Peach State, a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $25 is required, and there is a one-time membership fee and USA Patriot Act recovery fee ($10 total for both). All members must maintain a $25 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open. Features include:
- A competitive dividend rate paid monthly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Members may make up to six savings withdrawals per quarter free of charge. After six withdrawals in one quarter, a charge is applied for each withdrawal thereafter.
- Online access to your account.
- Quarterly statements.
- You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
- You can arrange to have your payroll, Social Security, pension or any other recurring check deposited directly into your savings account.
Certificates of Deposit: Regular and IRA
You can open a Regular Share Certificate with a minimum balance of $1,000. Share Certificates are available with terms of six months to 60 months.
Our Share Certificates can be used for your Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Features include:
- A fixed dividend for the term of the share certificate.
- Competitive dividend rates. Offered rates may change weekly.
- Please note there are substantial penalties for early withdrawal. The penalty is 30 days' dividends for share certificates with terms of six to 12 months, and 90 days' dividends for share certificates with terms of 24 to 60 months.
Holiday and Vacation Club Accounts
These are "special" savings accounts. For your convenience, funds in your Holiday Club Account will automatically transfer to one of your other accounts at the end of October.