Basic Checking offers no monthly service fees, no minimum balance and no per check charges.
Premium Checking provides dividend earnings on your balances, no per check charges and no monthly fees when you maintain a daily balance of $1,000.
Basic and Premium Checking Account Features
- All ATM deposits and withdrawals at Peach State machines are FREE.* You may make four FREE transactions per month at other ATM machines that are within the CU24®/CU Here, CIRRUS® and STAR® networks. Peach State charges $1.00 for each additional ATM transaction in excess of four at other machines. Please note: ATMs owned by some entities may impose a surcharge.
- Account access 24/7 through MemberLine, our telephone banking system
- FREE pre-authorized automatic drafts
- Overdraft protection with savings
- Overdraft line-of-credit available with credit approval
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit
*Balance inquires $.50 each
eXtreme Checking for Young Adults (ages 14-21)
- Open an eXtreme checking account or switch to eXtreme from regular checking and receive a free gift
- Receive low balance alerts – simply provide a valid email address
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- FREE first order of 50 checks
- Online access to the teen financial network, CU Succeed®.
- Please note: Young adults under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian as a joint owner on their checking account.
Fresh Start Checking
Fresh Start Checking is for members who normally would be unable to open a checking account.
- Account holders have access to a debit card.
- A nominal monthly fee applies. When the account has been open for 12 consecutive months, the member may request to have their account changed to either a Basic or Premium Checking Account.
For information about any applicable fees, please click here.